Senior JAVA/J2EE Engineer
Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer
DC Metro based digital transformation company is currently seeking a Full-Time Senior Java/J2EE Engineer to join their teams in either DC or Annapolis. The company enables federal and enterprise agencies to accelerate the development of applications that drive revenue and engage customers. The company specializes in DevSecOps, CI/CD, Cloud computing, and application development.
*All candidates MUST be local to DC or Annapolis MD.
*All candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Green-Card holder
- 8+ years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Experience with Spring, Jquery, JSP, JAXB, Hibernate, JSON, JasperReports, Junit, Web Services, Struts, Maven, JPA, EJB, SoapUI
- Experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Packaging and deployment of J2EE applications to Weblogic
- Design, Development, and Testing for next generation products.
- Evaluate business rules and objectives
- Evaluate integration requirements and design new J2EE integration interfaces.
- Prepare and implement test solutions.
- Maintain documentation for all SW phases
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com