Threat Researcher – REMOTE
Title – Threat Researcher – REMOTE
Bethesda MD based Network/Endpoint Security product company is actively looking for a Threat Researcher to join their growing team.
They are a fast-growing organization that provides robust and comprehensive portfolio of Enterprise products and solutions. Their global commercial and government customers can face advanced threats using the companies Network Defense and Forensics Services.
- United States ONLY.
- Citizen, Green-Card, or H1 Visa eligible to apply!
- 3+ years of network security, malware analysis, incident response or related experience.
- Malware analysis. Payloads. Packers. Reversing. Fuzzers. XOR. Droppers. Shellcode. Botnets. Sploitz.
- Networking experience – TCP/IP. Honeynets. Packet/protocol/session analysis. Snort.
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux
- Curious! Creative/tenacious/lateral-thinking problem solver.
- The Security Researcher will study threats to online security and produce a stream of timely threat intelligence, maximizing the threat mitigation effectiveness of the company’s network security appliances deployed at customer locations worldwide.
- Study and document both known and emerging threats for internal and external audiences.
- Advise customers on effective threat mitigation techniques.
- Translate understanding of both specific threats and broad classes of threats into the company’s Threat Mitigation Language for automated delivery to customer devices.
- Make technical product recommendations as appropriate.
- Present at seminars, panels and conferences as appropriate.
- 100% REMOTE – work from home
- Excellent Health benefits
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com